Memang sangat suka makan benda2 yang coklat ni...Misi memburu resepi kek coklat sedap di mulut saya masih diteruskan...hehe...so terjumpa satu resepi di www.bbcgoodfood.com yang bernama Ultimate Chocolate Cake...
Memang Ultimate lah di mulut ku..Resepi ni sesuai untuk kek yang akan dilapis butter cream atau chocolate ganache sebab kek nya bersaiz 8-9 inci dan tinggi lebih kurang 4 inci ++..resepi asal guna satu loyang..tapi sbb takut x pandai potong saya guna 2 loyang 8 inci and reduce kadar gula nya.
Ok cut the bebelan jom tengok resepi..
Ni resepi asal, dalam kurungan ialah modifikasi oleh saya :)
Ultimate Chocolate Cake
For the ganache
- 200g good quality dark chocolate, as above
- 284ml carton double cream (pouring type)
- 2 tbsp golden caster sugar (omit if use semi sweet chocolate)
- Butter 2 20cm (8") round cake tin and line the base. Preheat the oven to fan 140'C/conventional 160'C/ gas
- Break 200g good quality dark chocolate in pieces into a medium, heavy-based pan. Cut 200g butter into pieces and tip in with the chocolate, then mix 1 tbsp instant coffee granules into125ml cold water and pour into the pan. Warm through over a low heat just until everything is melted – don’t overheat. Or melt in the microwave on Medium for about 5 minutes, stirring half way through.
- While the chocolate is melting, mix 170g self-raising flour, ¼ bicarbonate of soda, 125g brown sugar, 125g golden caster sugar and 25g cocoa powder in a big bowl, mixing with your hands to get rid of any lumps.
- Beat 3 medium eggs in a bowl and stir in 75ml (5 tbsp) buttermilk.
- Now pour the melted chocolate mixture and the egg mixture into the flour mixture, stirring just until everything is well blended and you have a smooth, quite runny consistency.
- Pour this into the tin and bake for 30-40 minutes – if you push a skewer in the centre it should come out clean and the top should feel firm (don’t worry if it cracks a bit). Leave to cool in the tin (don’t worry if it dips slightly), then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Make the ganache (U can prepare one day ahead and keep in the refrigerator): chop 200g good quality dark chocolate into small pieces and tip into a bowl. Pour a 284ml carton of double cream into a pan, add 2 tbsp golden caster sugar, and heat until it is about to boil. Take off the heat and pour it over the chocolate. Stir until the chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Sandwich the layers together with just a little of the ganache. Pour the rest over the cake letting it fall down the sides and smoothing to cover with a palette knife. Decorate with grated chocolate or a pile of chocolate curls. The cake keeps moist and gooey for 3-4 days.
|Ultimate Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Topping|
p/s: Kalau nak order boleh SMS/Whatsapp 0126079717